Saturday, July 21, 2007

Massive Headwound Harry

So it wasn't one of Dana Carvey's best skits on SNL but everyone sure remembers the name. What I did this morning wasn't one of my best moves either, but the scar will help keep it fresh in everyone's mind.

While deconstructing Logan's bunk bed so we could sell it, I accidentally deconstructed a piece of my forehead. The upper frame rail from the top bunk came crashing to the ground. The bolts that hold the frame into the headboard took a large chunk of skin and tissue out of my head. Thanks to male pattern baldness no hair was damaged in the incident; it moved out of that territory a decade ago.

A quick trip to the ER confirmed my worst suspicions. My modeling career is over. It's not all bad. Along with the antibiotics and gauze, I got a cool head-wrap that would make Bjorn Borg proud.











No comments: